Extra Parts - Bottles - BBs - Flat Brushes
NOTE: *Our brushes are nonstandard and likely won't fit many other caps or bottles. They are for _13mm_ wide neck bottles, which are 36-39mm high (mini bottles), or 46-50mm high (15ml bottles) - in the inside of the bottle, to the top of the neck. Those are the measurements to check for if you're buying parts for other brands.
Need any extra bottles (for top coats, oils, frankening, etc)?
Like flat brush styles better than standard thin nail polish brushes? No problem!
Please choose your items from the drop down menu. Available addons include:
* Alternative flat stem brushes & extra normal brushes - a bit wider and flatter than normal brushes, but not 'wide' or 'fan' or 'chunky' type brushes. Available for 15ml or 8ml mini bottles. NOTE: The length for 15ml bottles is quite a bit shorter than normal brushes, but it is perfectly usable. However this is the reason we have chosen to not change our brushes and are offering this as an addon instead.
- How to replace brushes: Remove caps from your current Indigo Bananas bottles, wipe off polish, give the brush a hard yank (with paper towels or pliars) and hold onto the cap, insert new brush into the bottle and screw the empty cap back on until it catches. Alternatively you may purchase new caps and just drop the brush into the bottle and screw on the cap.
- If you order flat brushes with polishes that you would like switched out for flat brushes, I can do that for you - just leave a note in the comments space during checkout.
- The normal brushes are what all IB nail polishes come with.
Please note: brushes are coated with clear nail polish so they are rigid. If you are using the brushes in non-polish (diy cuticle oil, etc), please soak off the clear polish coating with acetone/remover first.
* Extra bottles and caps - Useful if you want to mix polishes, make jelly polishes for led light nail art, for bulk top coat use, cuticle remover, DIY cuticle oils, etc. NOT for replacing broken IB bottles (If you received a defective, cracked, broken bottle, please contact us at email@example.com!).
* Extra bbs - Have other polish bottles that need BBs? Add these to your order. If you order BBs as well as full bottle sets (bottle+brush+cap), extra BBs will be included.
* Extra labels - please contact us directly if you have need of extra IB labels or would like to upgrade your older IB labels to new ones. The current IB labels (crisper printing, colors) have been in use since mid 2014.
**None of the above is intended for bulk purchase (50 bottles gets to be a bit much to ship! :D), just as a convenience if you need a couple of extras of anything**
About brushes and other brands' bottles:
**Brushes and caps are usually bottle style or bottle category specific; if you have questions about whether a brush will work on other bottles (very unlikely - Indigo Bananas uses a rarer cap size) or whether a brush+cap will work for another bottle (possible! only the neck size needs to match) send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll try to help!**
Indigo Bananas brand polishes are handmade from suspension base, thinner & related solvents, pure pigments, effect micas & flakes, and glitter. Polishes are made in batches, with weighed colorants and measured liquids, and batches are compared to previous testers. All finished polish colors have been tested for at least a month, with most having been under development for 3months+. Since this is a handmade product, there's a possibility that there will be slight batch variations, but I do my best to minimize them, both in appearance and performance.
Please shake before use, as the base used tends to 'gel' up, but should thin to a good consistency with a small amount of agitation. Please allow dry time between each coat of polish. Usage of a base coat & top coat is HIGHLY recommended to increase wear of all nail polish. I recommend using 3-Free top coats & base coat - and especially avoiding DBP (dibutyl phthalate, which disrupts hormone function), in all nail polish products.
The easiest way to remove glitter nail polish is to: soak a cotton pad in polish remover (or acetone), place it on your nail, wrap a piece of aluminum foil around your finger, wait 10 minutes, press and slide off the pad in one swipe (look up "glitter foil removal method" on youtube for some great videos). Please wipe cap off after use to prevent build up of polish. Polish can be thinned with nail polish thinner (ethyl/butyl acetate based, not acetone) if it is too thick or thickens up over time, with use.
Do not use near an open flame, while smoking, or while breathing fire or doing similar stunts sometimes seen done by street performers. Not to be used to put out cigarettes. Store in a cool, dark location. Use in a well ventilated area when applying nail polish, and do not use as an inhalant. For external use only.
Ingredients: Plastic, glass or metal! :D
Items are shipped via USPS First Class shipping, unless you specify another method (i.e. flat rate Priority) or it is more economical to do so. A tracking number is provided for all orders (international tracking may not update correctly once it leaves the USPS system and enters your country's mail system). If you do not receive a tracking number after an order has shipped, please contact us.
For USPS First Class mail shipping:
Please allow up to 7 days for processing an order and dropping it off, occasionally a bit longer after sales or launches. Orders generally go out faster (in 1-4 days) but exceptions do happen, especially after launches or sales, as IB is a one woman team at the moment. Delivery time for first class packages within the US is 4-7 days, but sometimes longer delays can happen with first class packages. Tracking info for first class USPS packages is often NOT accurate nor is it updated at every step of the way, and unfortunately USPS does not guarantee full tracking on first class packages. If you require tracking, please consider choosing Priority mail upgrades. Packages weighing over 16oz go priority.
For USPS Priority mail shipping:
Please let us know if the order has a deadline or is urgent in any way. Otherwise orders go out in around in the same processing speed as other orders. However priority mail packages usually get processed quickly at our local post office (same day), and they fully update tracking info at each step of the way. Delivery time for priority mail within the US is 2-3 days.
For international orders:
These generally go First Class and processing time follows the domestic First Class guidelines above. Delivery time for first class international is very irregular - anywhere from five days to twenty days is normal. Tracking info for first class international is VERY inconsistent and often not scanned immediately but only scanned at customs or entering the delivery country and upon delivery. Priority mail is more consistent with both delivery times and tracking.
If you need a package sent out asap please contact us ahead of time or shortly after placing an order! If the order is a gift, let us know (in order comments). USPS First class shipping transit time takes between 2-5 days within the US and 6-14 days internationally once it enters the system - with possible customs delays. All packages have delivery confirmation but packages are not always immediately or consistently scanned on every part of their route. Please allow at least 10 days for US shipments and 25 days for international shipments before contacting us about missing packages.
We do not have standard gift wrapping options available at this time, but plan to have it as an addon in the store in the future.If you wish to have something gift wrapped, or if an order is a gift and you would like a receipt omitted please contact us as email@example.com.
We're sorry, but at this time we cannot offer refunds, only replacement - in the case of incorrect item shipped, damaged items, or lost packages. Please purchase accordingly!
As with anything, exceptions can be made, so for any other issues, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to help you!